Cord lock makes it easy to close the bag.
Drain holes in sides and bottom evacuate water efficiently.
Two color-coded loops inside the pack for attaching the rope ends.
Molded upper handle and front handle make it easy to throw and pass the bag.
YARA CLUB 15
Small capacity rope bag for canyoning
YARA CLUB 15 is a small capacity canyoning rope bag designed for groups. It can transport a rope, keep it from tangling with other equipment, and facilitate maneuvers at the anchor or during installation of a fixed line. The padded back provides buoyancy and two handles improve handling. Multiple drain holes optimize water evacuation. Its construction and reinforced upper handle provide additional durability.
- Easy-to-use rope bag designed for canyoning groups
- Designed to transport a rope, keep it separate from other equipment, and make it easier to take out and put away, the bag can be carried inside the ALCANADRE CLUB 30 and ALCANADRE GUIDE 45 packs
- Foam is integrated in the back of the bag to provide buoyancy
- Cord lock makes it easy to close the bag
- Drain holes in sides and bottom evacuate water efficiently
- Two color-coded loops inside the bag for attaching the rope ends
- Molded upper handle and front handle make it easy to throw and pass the bag
- Identification panel on the outside for easy identification of the pack
- Excellent durability for intensive use:
- TPU material and welded bottom offer great abrasion resistance
- Ultra-durable cord lock
- Reinforced upper handle with protective sheath
- Weight: 420 g
- Material(s): TPU (PVC-free) material, polyester webbing
|Inner Pack Count||1|