Support is stable on many different types of ice (cauliflower, chandelier), due to lateral secondary points and the mono-point.
Mono-point (short or long), for ice climbing and dry tooling.
Asymmetrical dual-point for pure ice.
Modular crampons for ice climbing and dry tooling
For reliable bite on rock or ice! Technical and lightweight, DART crampons are designed for ice climbing and dry tooling. With modular front points (long or short mono-point, dual-point or asymmetrical dual-point), they’re ideal for tackling difficult climbs, snow couloirs, and dry tooling. Stable support on different types of ice (cauliflower, chandelier), with lateral secondary points. The point distribution allows for precise, efficient placements. The LEVERLOCK FIL binding system is compatible with boots that have toe and heel welts.
- Very technical and adjustable crampons for ice climbing and dry tooling:
- Toothed front points offer excellent penetration in ice
- Length of front points can be adjusted with one screw (Petzl patent)
- Easily convert between different mono-point and dual-point configurations: dual-point for snow couloirs and gullies, asymmetrical dual-point for pure ice, short mono-point for ice, and long point for mixed
- Stable support on many different types of ice (cauliflower, chandelier), due to 8 secondary points and the mono-point
- Point distribution makes for precise, efficient placements
- Third row of points oriented towards the back for creating traction
- Steel crampons for maximum durability
- LEVERLOCK FIL binding system is specifically designed for boots that have toe and heel welts
- ANTISNOW DART system helps limit snow buildup in a variety of snow conditions
- Lightweight and asymmetrical for experienced mountaineers:
- Optimized weight: 812 g in mono-point configuration
- Asymmetrical front sections perfectly designed for technical mountaineering boots
- The ALPEN ADAPT system makes it completely modular:
- Points, front sections, linking bars, antibott system, and bindings can be replaced separately
- Compatible with the FLEXLOCK binding system (FIL and BACK FLEX) to fit shoes that don’t have welts
- Compatible with FIL SMALL toe bail, to adapt them to narrow boots with toe welts
- Compatible with the KIT CORD-TEC for a lighter weight and more compact size
- Compatible with the IRVIS or VASAK front sections to convert the crampons into classic mountaineering or ski touring crampons
- Number of points: 12
- Boot sizes: 34 to 44 with M linking bar (included); optional L linking bar fits boots sizes 38 to 49
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA, UIAA
|Multi-mount system||LEVERLOCK FIL|
|Inner Pack Count||1|