High-modulus polyethylene strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to provide optimal load distribution when suspended, and excellent comfort without the use of foam.
WIREFRAME Technology offers exceptional weight/comfort ratio and compactness.
High-end climbing and mountaineering harness
Designed for intensive use in climbing and mountaineering, the high-end SITTA harness is compact, lightweight and exceptionally comfortable. The WIREFRAME construction offers an extremely thin and flexible waistbelt that ensures total freedom of movement. The four equipment loops optimize the organization of all the gear required for progression on ice or rock. The tie-in points are made of high-modulus polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction and for greater durability of the harness.
- Remarkably lightweight, mobile and comfortable:
- extremely thin and flexible waistbelt and leg loops. thanks to WIREFRAME technology; the HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) strands that are used in the waistbelt and leg loops give optimal load distribution without the use of foam; the extreme lightness and comfort of the harness make it practically unnoticeable when worn
- very compact, leaving more room in the pack
- the elasticized fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give total freedom of movement
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles in forged aluminum, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
- Capacity for transporting a large quantity of equipment:
- two very large rigid equipment loops in front for transporting a lot of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of tools; movable separators optimize organization and quick access to quickdraws, nuts...
- two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- rear loop for trail line or for carrying belay station gear
- Reinforced for durability:
- bonded construction in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- the lack of through stitching eliminates chafe and pressure points in the waistbelt
- durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric
- reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
|References||C10AO S||C10AO M||C10AO L|
|Waist belt||67-77 cm||74-84 cm||81-92 cm|
|Leg loops||48-53 cm||52-57 cm||55-60 cm|
|Weight||240 g||270 g||300 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1|