Support is stable on any type of ice (cauliflower, hoarfrost), thanks to the lateral secondary points, also on the mono-point.
Mono-point (short or long), for ice climbing and dry tooling.
Asymmetrical dual-point for pure ice
Modular crampons for ice climbing and dry tooling, with LEVERLOCK FIL bindings
Technical and lightweight, DART crampons are designed for ice climbing, mixed climbing and dry tooling. With modular front points (long or short mono-point, dual-point or asymmetrical dual-point), they adapt to difficult climbs,snow couloirs and dry tooling. Stable support on any type of ice (cauliflower, hoarfrost), thanks to the lateral secondary points. The configuration of the points allows for precise, efficient placements. The lifespan of crampons can be extended by replacing the front points or sections.
- asymmetrical front sections for technical mountaineering boots
- toothed front points offer excellent penetration
- stable support on any type of ice (cauliflower, hoarfrost), thanks to the lateral secondary points, also on the mono-point
- precise, efficient placements, thanks to the configuration of the points
- ANTISNOW system limits snow buildup in any snow conditions
- come with four modular front points, to adapt to different activities. Mono-point (short or long), for ice climbing and dry tooling, asymmetrical dual-point for pure ice, or dual point for snow couloirs and gullies
- length of front points can be modified with one screw:
- LEVERLOCK FIL bindings: system for all technical mountaineering and ice climbing boots with front and rear welts
- compatible with FIL SMALL toe bail, to adapt them to narrow boots with toe welts
- compatible with the KIT CORD-TEC for reduced weight and bulk
- Lifespan extended with spare parts:
- front points available as accessories
- front sections available as accessories
- ANTISNOW DART available as accessory
- Number of points: 12
- Boot sizes: 34 to 44 with M linking bar (included); optional L linking bar fits boots sizes 38 to 49
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
|Multi-mount system||LEVERLOCK FIL|
|Inner pack count||1|