Available in three sizes, the PAW rigging plate can be used to organize a workstation and to set up multi-anchor systems. The hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection. Made of forged aluminum, it offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
- 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through, enabling the carabiner to be rotated
- hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
- main attachment hole accepts up to three carabiners
- the odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- up to three users can be connected at the same time
- made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
- Available in three sizes
- Two wide auxiliary attachment holes (size L only), compatible with the CONNEXION FIXE and CONNEXION VARIO anchor straps.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA, NFPA 2500 General Use
|Weight||60 g||180 g||350 g|
|Breaking strength||36 kN||45 kN||50 kN|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|