For mountaineering and ski touring
Can be donned with both feet on the ground while wearing skis or crampons.
Lightweight and compact
Bulk is minimized when stored in its pouch.
Gear carrying capacity
Two gear loops to carry gear and retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for carrying an ice screw.
Lightweight, compact mountaineering and ski touring harness
Go for the summit! ALTITUDE is a lightweight harness with a simple design that allows you to put on the harness without taking off your skis or crampons. It’s the ideal companion for ski touring or mountaineering. Two gear loops allow you to carry all the gear you need for excursions in the mountains.
- Designed for mountaineering and ski touring:
- Can be donned with both feet on the ground while wearing skis or crampons
- DOUBLEBACK LIGHT buckle and fastening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Comfortable to wear when walking or hanging
- Lightweight and compact:
- Only 150 g (size S/M)
- Compact when stored in the pouch
- Extremely thin and flexible waistbelt and leg loops with WIREFRAME Technology: HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) strands used in the waistbelt and leg loops provide optimal load distribution without the use of foam and the low weight and comfort of the harness make it practically unnoticeable when worn
- Simple design and capacity to carry gear:
- Streamlined design
- Single tie-in point
- Two gear loops for carrying and organizing gear
- Retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for carrying an ice screw
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UKCA, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry pouch
|Waist belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
|Weight||150 g||160 g||170 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|