Ultra-lightweight and compact: minimal bulk, when packed in its bag.
Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons.
Optimal simplicity and accessorization: four ultra-light equipment loops and leg loops with keeper for positioning an ice screw.
Ultra-lightweight harness for skiing and glacier travel, dons with feet on the ground
Designed with WIREFRAME Technology construction, the ALTITUDE harness is built for skiing and glacier travel. Ultra-lightweight (150 g), its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons.
- Ultra-lightweight and compact:
- only 150 g (size S/M)
- minimal bulk, when packed in its bag
- Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons:
- dons with feet on the ground
- the DOUBLEBACK LIGHT buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Optimal simplicity and accessorization:
- four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- streamlined design with waistbelt and leg loops using WIREFRAME Technology construction
- Material(s): nylon monofilament, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
|References||C19A SM||C19A ML||C19A LXL|
|Waist belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
|Weight||150 g||160 g||170 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|