Lightweight and compact
Lightweight and compact: minimal bulk, when packed in its bag.
Donning with feet on the ground
Can be donned with both feet on the ground, while wearing skis or crampons.
Capacity for carrying equipment
Two gear loops, and retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for transport and organization of equipment.
Lightweight, compact mountaineering and ski touring harness, dons with feet on the ground
ALTITUDE is a very lightweight harness designed for mountaineering and ski touring. Thanks to its simple structure, it can be donned while wearing skis or crampons. The two gear loops and the retainers help organize and transport the equipment required for mountain activities.
- Designed for mountaineering and ski touring:
- can be donned with both feet on the ground, while wearing skis or crampons
- the DOUBLEBACK LIGHT buckle and fastening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- comfortable to wear when walking or suspended
- Lightweight and compact:
- only 150 g
- minimal bulk when stowed in pouch
- extremely thin and flexible waistbelt and leg loops, thanks to WIREFRAME technology. The HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) strands that are used in the waistbelt and leg loops give optimal load distribution without the use of foam. Lightness and comfort of the harness make it practically unnoticeable when worn
- Simplicity, and capacity for carrying equipment:
- streamlined design
- single tie-in point
- two gear loops for transport and organization of equipment
- retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for carrying an ice screw
- Material(s): nylon monofilament, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
|Waist belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
|Weight||150 g||160 g||170 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|