Proper donning is facilitated by holding and shaking the harness from the dorsal point.
Front tie-in point
Front tie-in point is reinforced and sits lower on the harness, for greater comfort when climbing, particularly during descents.
Dorsal attachment point
Dorsal attachment point is color-coded orange for other specific situations.
Full-body climbing harness for children weighing less than 30 kg
To belay your child on their very first climbs! OUISTITI is a harness that is easy to put on and adjust, designed for children weighing less than 30 kg. It does not require a connector to be fastened, and the adjustment system is difficult for a child to access. The padded foam structure and the front tie-in point make it a comfortable harness, even while hanging. The rear attachment point allows you to connect the harness for other specific activities.
Looking for a harness that fits your needs?Find the right harness
- Easy to put on and adjust:
- Proper donning is facilitated by holding and shaking the harness from the orange dorsal point
- Semi-rigid structure is color-coded (gray foam interior and blue exterior) for easy donning
- Primary adjustment is done on the shoulder straps with the DOUBLEBACK buckles
- Secondary adjustment, for small or big children, is done with the DOUBLEBACK buckles on the back of the harness
- Comfortable to wear on the ground or when suspended:
- Quilted closed-cell foam structure on the leg loops, positioning waistbelt and shoulder straps
- Does not require connectors to remain fastened, allowing the child to continue wearing the harness for playing without hindrance
- Front tie-in point is reinforced and lower, for greater comfort when climbing, particularly during descents
- Versatility of use for climbing, youth clubs, and adventure parks:
- One size, up to 30 kg
- DOUBLEBACK buckles are out of the child’s reach
- Front tie-in point is color-coded green, for climbing
- Dorsal attachment point is color-coded orange for other specific situations
- Material(s): Polyester webbing, closed-cell foam
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type B, UKCA, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry pouch
|Waist belt||58-70 cm|
|Leg loops||32-40 cm|
|Inner Pack Count||1|