Used with the I'D descender, the CAPTIV connector positioning bar limits flipping of the Am'D carabiner and integrates it with the device.
During progression with an ABSORBICA lanyard, the CAPTIV bar helps integrate the carabiner, limiting the risk of losing it, and favors loading it along its major axis.
Connector positioning bar (pack of 10)
The CAPTIV positioning bar helps load the carabiner along the major axis, limits flipping and keeps it integrated with the device or lanyard. CAPTIV is compatible with OK, Am'D, OXAN carabiners and the ROLLCLIP A pulley carabiner.
- Designed to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Keeps the device or lanyard integrated with the carabiner, limiting the risk of losing them
- Compatible with OK, Am'D, OXAN carabiners and the ROLLCLIP A pulley carabiner
- Material(s): nylon
- Weight: 10 g
Choix de mousquetons
- • Attaching a rope to the harness
- • Carabiner basics
- • Examples of dangerous carabiner loading.
- • Choice of carabiner for attaching a descender with a safety gate (I’D S, RIG, STOP...) to the harness
- • Choice of carabiner for the ZIGZAG
- • Choice of carabiner for connecting a ZILLON or GRILLON lanyard to the harnesss