Thank you for supporting Petzl. If you have any questions regarding your equipment, feel free to contact us at 801.926.1500, or by email at email@example.com. Additionally, www.petzl.com is an excellent resource for technical and product information.
Petzl Return Policy - Online Store Sales
Petzl guarantees customer satisfaction for each product purchased. If you're not happy with your product, feel free to return it within 15 days of purchase for a refund.
After 15 days: new, unused products may be returned to Petzl. A product is eligible for return as long as it is the current model, is unused, and is in its original (undamaged) packaging.
Before using your product, please be sure it is right for you in terms of fit, color, and compatibility with your equipment. Used products are not eligible for return. * With exception to warranty returns, see policy below.
- Contact Petzl's After Sales & Service department (Phone: 877.807.3805 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number (items returned without an RA number will not be accepted).
- Have your order number on hand.
- Petzl will provide you with an RA number and return instructions.
- Write the RA number on the outside of the package, and return the item(s) to Petzl.
- Within 3-5 business days from Petzl's receipt of the item, the credit card used for the order will be refunded.
After Sales & Service
* If you feel your product has a warranty issue, please contact Petzl's After Sales & Service department to return the product for evaluation. Please see the warranty policy below.
Petzl Warranty Policy
All Petzl Products are guaranteed for three years against any faults in materials or manufacturing. The warranty does not include: normal wear and tear, modifications, improper storage, and corrosion. Also excluded from the warranty is damage due to accidents, negligence, and uses for which the product was not designed. Petzl America will repair or replace defective merchandise at its discretion; items that cannot be economically repaired will be replaced. All warranty evaluations are made by Petzl's After Sales and Service staff.
Every Petzl product is marked with a manufacturing date. Using this date, our After Sales and Service staff is able to determine if a product is eligible for warranty. If a product is covered, Petzl America will perform any necessary repairs or replacement at no charge to the customer. Petzl America is not responsible for return shipping, but will pay outbound shipping on any product repaired or replaced under warranty.
If a product is outside the three year warranty window, or if the damage is due to user neglect or improper usage (i.e. corrosion), the warranty department will contact the customer to discuss possible options for repair. No charges will be levied without the consent of the customer.