The straight gate design offers an excellent grip and makes clipping and unclipping easier.
Bent gate makes clipping the rope easier.
The Keylock system is designed to avoid snagging on a gear loop, bolt hanger, or rope.
Durable non-locking carabiner
The DJINN carabiner is durable, making it suited for sport climbing. A wide contact surface with the rope and the bolt hanger optimizes rope glide and enhances durability. The large size makes it easier to use and the bent gate makes clipping the rope easier. The Keylock system prevents the carabiner from snagging during use. Available in two versions: straight gate or bent gate.
- Extremely durable:
- The carabiners have a wide contact surface with the rope and bolt hanger for better rope glide and increased resistance to wear
- Excellent ratio between functionality, durability, and weight at only 44 g
- Easy to clip and unclip:
- Large carabiner suited to bigger hands or for use while wearing gloves
- Keylock system is designed to avoid snagging on a gear loop, bolt hanger, or rope
- Straight gate design offers an excellent grip and makes clipping and unclipping easier
- Large straight gate opening makes the carabiner easy to use
- Bent gate makes clipping the rope easier
- Flat carabiner spine offers excellent stability when holding it in your hand or pinch clipping
- Available in two versions: straight gate (gray) or bent gate (turquoise or violet)
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
|Version||Straight Gate||Bent Gate||Bent Gate|
|Dimensions||62x100 mm||62x100 mm||62x100 mm|
|Weight||44 g||44 g||44 g|
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||9 kN||9 kN||9 kN|
|Gate opening||24 mm||27 mm||27 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|