Large gate opening makes the carabiner easy to use.
Textured straight gate for an improved grip when opening the carabiner.
Durable non-locking carabiner
The durable DJINN carabiner is especially suited for working a route. It has a wide rope contact zone to limit rope drag and provide greater durability for both carabiner and rope. The design of the bent gate allows the rope to be stabilized and clipped efficiently. The Keylock system prevents the carabiner from snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- Reliable and durable carabiner:
- very reliable gate mechanism
- wider rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section offers an optimized strength/weight ratio
- Easy to use for clipping and unclipping:
- large gate opening makes the carabiner easy to use
- Keylock system designed to reduce the chance of snagging when clipping and unclipping
- larger frame size is easier to grab
- Available in two versions and several colors: straight gate (gray) and bent gate (blue or violet)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
|Version||straight gate||bent gate||bent gate|
|Weight||45 g||45 g||45 g|
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||9 kN||9 kN||9 kN|
|Gate opening||24 mm||27 mm||27 mm|
|Capacity||24 mm||24 mm||24 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|