Can I use my lamp while road biking?
Do not use the lamp in REACTIVE LIGHTING mode when road biking: the lamp can dim significantly when exposed to automobile headlights.
Warning, this lamp is not certified for road use.
Other questions :
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- Are the rechargeable batteries and accessories for first-generation NAO headlamps compatible with NAO and NAO + headlamps?
- Is the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP?
- Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
- I can’t put the lamp on my helmet: what should I do?
- What precautions should I take on an airplane?
- Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?