Freedom of movement
With a sleek design, the harness is flexible, lightweight, and slim to allow for great freedom of movement.
Comfortable when hanging
Closed-cell FUSEFRAME construction and waistbelt with smooth-seamed edges for increased comfort while hanging.
Four gear loops and a waistbelt capable of racking ice screws with the CARITOOL EVO ice screw holder.
Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear.
Lightweight and comfortable climbing harness for performance while climbing
The ideal harness for linking cruxes! HIRUNDOS is for athletic climbers for climbing at the gym or the crag. This slim and lightweight harness gives you total freedom of movement without compromising comfort when you’re hanging. Four gear loops allow you to rack all the gear you need for excursions in the mountains and reinforced tie-in points help provide lasting resistance to rope friction.
- Lightweight and freedom of movement:
- Thin, flexible, and lightweight waistbelt suited for athletic climbers for total freedom of movement
- flexible leg loop bridge for maximum comfort when climbing or during the approach
- Elasticized leg loops allow the harness to permanently maintain its fit
- Comfortable when hanging:
- FUSEFRAME construction with closed-cell thermoformed foam for consistent comfort throughout the lifespan of the harness
- Waistbelt has smooth-seamed edges for increased comfort
- Breathable, moisture-wicking interior fabric
- Versatile, for climbing or mountaineering:
- Two semi-rigid front gear loops for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- Two flexible rear gear loops, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- Capable of racking ice screws with the addition of one or multiple CARITOOL EVO ice screw holders
- Waistbelt equipped with a DOUBLEBACK HD buckle for fluid glide of the webbing and quick, easy adjustment
- Durable exterior fabric and DOUBLEBACK HD adjustment buckle to optimize lifespan
- Reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved abrasion resistance and great durability
- Harness is compact when folded down
- Adjustable and detachable leg loop elastics
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UKCA, UIAA
|Waist belt||65-71 cm||71-77 cm||77-84 cm||84-92 cm||65-71 cm||71-77 cm|
|Leg loops||48-53 cm||48-53 cm||52-57 cm||55-60 cm||48-53 cm||48-53 cm|
|Weight||270 g||290 g||310 g||330 g||270 g||290 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Waist belt||77-84 cm||84-92 cm|
|Leg loops||52-57 cm||55-60 cm|
|Weight||310 g||330 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|