PROGRESS ADJUST-I adjustable positioning lanyard, when used in addition to a fall arrest device, enables comfortable positioning at a workstation when the user has support for the feet. It can be used in single or double mode.
It adjusts quickly and precisely with the ADJUST rope adjuster, which releases with a simple turn and handles easily, thanks to its ergonomic shape.
The STUART accessory helps keep the connector in the correct position and facilitates clipping.
The individual identification marking on the plastic sheath allows the equipment to be tracked throughout its lifespan.
PROGRESS ADJUST-I positioning lanyard
Adjustable positioning lanyard for route setting
PROGRESS ADJUST-I adjustable positioning lanyard, when used in addition to a fall arrest device, enables comfortable positioning at a workstation when the user has support for the feet. Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The CAPTIV ADJUST and STUART accessories help hold the connectors in a good position for easy clipping. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode. The PROGRESS ADJUST-I positioning lanyard is available in three lengths (2, 3 and 5 m).
- Adjustable positioning lanyard: when used in addition to a fall-arrest device, enables comfortable positioning at a workstation when the user has support for the feet. Length is adjusted by operating the rope adjuster while holding the free end of the lanyard, when the system is not loaded
- Can be used in two ways:
- used in single mode with the ADJUST rope adjuster on the harness ventral attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the waistbelt and leg loops
- used in double mode on the harness side attachment points. This type of attachment ensures better load distribution on the belt.
- Easy handling:
- very quick and precise length adjustment, thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- easy clipping, with the STUART accessory that helps keep the connector in the correct position.
- CAPTIV ADJUST positioning bar helps hold the ADJUST rope adjuster in the proper position and keeps the lanyard and rope adjuster integrated with the carabiner (1)
- individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, for tracking the equipment throughout its lifespan
- protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive surfaces and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, allowing the user to get up closer to the anchor
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall
- Available in three lengths: 2, 3 and 5 m. Rope length is readily identified by the marking on the end-stop sleeve.
(1) Compatible with OK, Am’D, Bm’D and OXAN connectors.
- Material(s): Aluminum, nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), elastomer
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11
|Length||2 m||3 m||5 m|
|Weight||300 g||370 g||510 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|