Customization on Request
Option to add a manufactured sewn termination on one of or both ends, to limit the risk of manipulation error by the user
Termination with STUART accessory and SWIVEL OPEN, for attaching the rope at the base of the route.
Termination with the STUART accessory, a RING OPEN gated ring, two Am’D TWIST-LOCK connectors equipped with CAPTIV positioning bars, allowing a climber to tie in.
TOP 9.8 mm CUSTOM
9.8 mm diameter low stretch kernmantle rope for top rope climbing
The TOP 9.8 mm CUSTOM low stretch kernmantle rope is designed for continuous top rope use. It has low elongation to reduce the risk of a ground-fall during the first few meters of climbing, and to make it easier to take up slack when belaying. The diameter and flexibility offer good handling for beginners and make it easy to use with belay devices. It is available in three colors. The length, terminations, and connectors are customizable in order to meet the precise needs of the structure. This rope is not suitable for lead climbing.
- Low stretch kernmantle rope for top rope climbing:
- Designed for continuous use for top rope climbing (1)
- Low elongation, to reduce the risk of a ground-fall during the first few meters of climbing and to make it easier to take up slack when belaying
- Easy to handle, offering good control for beginners
- Diameter and flexibility make it easy to use with a belay device
- Excellent durability for intensive use and an extended lifetime:
- Braided Core construction: core is braided to improve core cohesion, enhancing rope durability
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Entirely customizable to meet the precise needs of the structure:
- Available in three colors: green, red, and blue
- Rope of a specified length can be ordered in one-meter increments, from 2 to 500 meters
- Option to add a manufactured sewn termination on one of or both ends to limit the risk of manipulation error by the user. There are two types of terminations. A termination with the STUART accessory, which allows installation of connectors, a RING OPEN gated ring, or a SWIVEL OPEN gated swivel, in order to attach the rope at the base of the route or to tie in a climber. A termination with a plastic sheath that can be used as a stop at the rope-end, and can be individually identified with a permanent marking.
(1) This rope is not suitable for lead climbing.
- Diameter: 9,8 mm
- Material(s): Nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, UIAA
- Breaking strength: 22 kN
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 15 kN
- Impact force: 8,4 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 7
- Weight per meter: 63 g
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 41 %
- Static elongation: 3,9 %
|To order this product, contact your sales representative.|
|Inner Pack Count||1|