Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
Yes. Petzl connected headlamps work without the MyPetzl Light app. This is an optional free download from the App Store or Google Play. It will be useful to all who want precise control over the performance of their connected headlamp. You can configure your connected lamp before engaging in your activity. You can also never use the MyPetzl Light app; the lamp will function with the factory settings defined by Petzl. For the NAO + lamp, you should still download the application, only in order to control the Red Signal (signal light on back of the lamp).
Other questions :
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- Are the rechargeable batteries and accessories for first-generation NAO headlamps compatible with NAO and NAO + headlamps?
- Is the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP?
- I can’t put the lamp on my helmet: what should I do?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- What precautions should I take on an airplane?
- Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?