Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
Yes. Petzl connected headlamps work without the MyPetzl Light app. This is an optional free download from the App Store or Google Play. It will be useful to all who want precise control over the performance of their connected headlamp. You can configure your connected lamp before engaging in your activity. You can also never use the MyPetzl Light app; the lamp will function with the factory settings defined by Petzl. For the NAO + lamp, you should still download the application, only in order to control the Red Signal (signal light on back of the lamp).
Other questions :
- Is my SWIFT RL headlamp compatible with the BIKE ADAPT 2 accessory?
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?