Cord lock makes it easy to close the bag.
Drain holes in sides and bottom evacuate water efficiently.
Two color-coded loops inside the pack for attaching the rope ends.
Molded upper handle and front handle make it easy to throw and pass the bag.
YARA GUIDE 25
Medium-capacity rope bag for canyoning
Not afraid to get wet! YARA GUIDE is a 25-liter canyoning rope bag designed for independent users and guides. It can transport a rope, keep it from tangling with other equipment, and facilitate maneuvers at the anchor or when installing a fixed line. The padded back provides buoyancy, while the removable shoulder straps and two handles improve handling. Multiple drain holes optimize water evacuation. Its construction and reinforced upper handle provide additional durability.
- Easy-to-use canyoning rope bag designed for individual users and guides:
- Designed to transport a rope, keep it separate from other equipment, and make it easier to take out and put away, the bag can be carried in the ALCANADRE GUIDE 45 pack
- Foam is integrated in the back of the bag to provide buoyancy
- Simple shoulder straps may be removed when not required
- Cord lock makes it easy to close the bag
- Drain holes in sides and bottom evacuate water efficiently
- Two color-coded loops inside the bag for attaching the rope ends
- Molded upper handle and front handle make it easy to throw and pass the bag
- Identification panel on the outside for easy identification of the pack
- Excellent durability for intensive use:
- TPU material and heavy duty cord lock
- Reinforced upper handle with protective sheath
- Weight: 675 g
- Material(s): TPU (PVC-free) material, polyester webbing
|Inner Pack Count||1|