Keeping the rope at a distance
The ASAP’SORBER AXESS allows the rope to be kept at a distance to protect it during certain work phases.
The ASAP’SORBER AXESS can be used for loads up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations.
Energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK for a maximum load of 250 kg
The ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber may only be used with the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. It allows user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection. In can be used in two-person rescue situations for a maximum load of 250 kg.
- May only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- free up the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and harmful contact points
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg Can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, ANSI Z359.13 6 feet
|Inner Pack Count||1|