Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
No, at very low temperatures, the battery loses capacity and the beam doesn’t project as far. On the other hand, the battery life increases slightly. The lamp recovers its full performance when returned to an ambient temperature of about 20 °C.
Other questions :
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- Are the rechargeable batteries and accessories for first-generation NAO headlamps compatible with NAO and NAO + headlamps?
- Is the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP?
- Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
- I can’t put the lamp on my helmet: what should I do?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- What precautions should I take on an airplane?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?