Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
No, at very low temperatures, the battery loses capacity and the beam doesn’t project as far. On the other hand, the battery life increases slightly. The lamp recovers its full performance when returned to an ambient temperature of about 20 °C.
Other questions :
- Is my SWIFT RL headlamp compatible with the BIKE ADAPT 2 accessory?
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?