How do I care appropriately for my Petzl equipment?
Refer to the care instructions in the technical notice that comes with each product. If you have lost it, you can download it from the product page at Petzl.com
For further information about caring for your equipment, download the "PPE inspection" pdf file from the individual product page. For more specific questions, do not hesitate to contact Petzl's After-Sales Service:
SPORT contact page - PRO contact page
Other questions :
- How do I retire my gear?
- How do I buy a Petzl product?
- Before sending a defective product to Petzl, is there a specific procedure with a file number and a return date?
- How do I find Petzl retailers around the world?
- What is Petzl's guarantee policy?
- What is PPE?
- How do I contact Petzl?
- What is the inspection process of PPE?
- What is the lifetime of my Petzl equipment?
- How should I store my equipment?
- How can I find out the age of my Petzl PPE?
- When should I retire my equipment?
- What does WLL mean?
- How can I label or identify a sling?