Carabiner is held in position, thanks to the mounting bracket.
The rope is protected, thanks to the wide and rounded rope channel.
Easy maintenance and inspection
Function and wear inspection is quick and easy, thanks to an inspection pin (included).
Ergonomic, durable anchor system for interior uses
EASYTOP WALL is a complete anchor system designed for indoor climbing gyms. The design of the carabiner allows very easy clipping with just one hand. The system is extremely durable, thanks to the steel frame, the reliable locking system and the structure’s protective shell. Installation is simple, and compatible with most climbing walls. The inspection pin (included) allows operators to rapidly inspect the functioning and wear of the equipment. The anchor system can be installed on an overhang of up to 65° maximum.
- Intuitive clipping:
- carabiner held in position by mounting bracket
- very easy single-handed clipping
- only one carabiner to clip
- locks automatically once the rope is clipped, preventing a second rope from being clipped
- for all single ropes
- four times stronger than the traditional steel option
- rope is protected, thanks to the wide and rounded rope channel
- locking system is reliable and designed for intensive use
- structure has a protective shell
- surface treatment is suited for interior use
- Easy installation, maintenance and inspection:
- system is easy to install, thanks to a mounting bracket that adapts to the spacing of the anchors (80 to 160 mm) (1)
- locking system protected from dirt
- function and wear inspection is quick and easy, thanks to an inspection pin (included)
- individually identified, for managing equipment inventory
- complies with use as an anchor on a climbing wall and meets the requirements of the EN 12572: 2017 standard
(1): The anchor system can be installed on an overhang of up to 65° maximum (relative to a vertical plane).
- Material(s): steel, nylon, polypropylene
- Certification(s): EN 795 type A, EN 362, EN 12275, UIAA, UKCA
|Inner Pack Count||1|