Passing a re-belay on ascent
- Read the technical notice before viewing the following techniques.
- It is important to fully understand the information provided in the technical notice before using this complementary information
- Mastering these techniques requires training.
- Consult a professional before attempting to perform these techniques on your own.
1. Tether yourself to the re-belay and transfer the ASAP LOCK.
2. Standing in the foot loop, transfer the CROLL
3. Start the ascent and un-tether yourself.