Passing a re-belay on ascent
- Carefully read the Instructions for Use used in this technical advice before consulting the advice itself. You must have already read and understood the information in the Instructions for Use to be able to understand this supplementary information.
- Mastering these techniques requires specific training. Work with a professional to confirm your ability to perform these techniques safely and independently before attempting them unsupervised.
- We provide examples of techniques related to your activity. There may be others that we do not describe here.
1. Tether yourself to the re-belay and transfer the ASAP LOCK.
2. Standing in the foot loop, transfer the CROLL
3. Start the ascent and un-tether yourself.