Comfortable one-size-fits-all harness
Easily adjustable with movable waistbelt padding (Petzl patent) once the harness is donned.
Donning is made easy with the color contrasts on the waistbelt and leg loops (gray foam inside, black outside).
Two tie-in points
Two tie-in points and a belay loop, for greater comfort when walking or suspended.
Comfortable adjustable harness without gear loops
ASPIR LT is a comfortable adjustable harness without gear loops, designed for group activities. The movable waistbelt padding ensures comfort for users of all sizes. Like a classic harness, it is equipped with two tie-in points for greater comfort when walking or suspended. The identification and marking areas simplify management of the equipment inventory. The reinforced tie-in points and thick webbing make it very durable for intensive use.
- Comfortable one-size-fits-all harness without gear loops:
- one size fits a wide range of sizes, thanks to the adjustment options at the waistbelt (58 to 110 cm) and leg loops (35 to 65 cm)
- easily adjustable with movable waistbelt padding (Petzl patent) once the harness is donned
- waistbelt and leg loops padded for comfort during suspension
- two tie-in points and a belay loop, like a classic harness, for greater comfort when walking or suspended
- Facilitates the routine of the instructor and operator:
- one size reduces the quantity of equipment required
- harness donning is simplified, thanks to the separated positioning of the two elasticated rear straps
- donning made easy with the color contrasts on the waistbelt and leg loops (gray foam inside, black outside)
- adjustment with DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick, fluid tightening
- excellent grip on webbing ends for tightening waistbelt and leg loops
- identification and special marking areas on outside of harness
- individual identification is durable, to facilitate management of the equipment inventory
- Excellent durability:
- strong webbing remains fluid to adjust, for intensive use
- very durable tie-in points, thanks to special flexible reinforcement and a colored wear indicator integrated in the lower bridge
- elasticated rear straps are adjustable and extremely durable
- easy to clean
- Material(s): high-strength polyester webbing, closed-cell foam, polyester
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12277 type C, UKCA, UIAA 105
|Waist belt||58-110 cm|
|Leg loops||35-65 cm|
|Inner Pack Count||1|