The sleek design of FUSEFRAME Technology embeds two narrow strands of webbing into the thermoformed comfort foam for a slimmer and cleaner look while also reducing pressure points.
DOUBLEBACK HD buckles
Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles in forged aluminum, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment.
Wide waistbelt for maximum comfort and better support.
Very comfortable climbing and mountaineering harness for gym, rock and multi-pitch performance climbing
The AQUILA harness is designed for comfort and performance climbing in the gym, at the crag or on a multi-pitch route. The wide waistbelt and adjustable leg loops adapt well to larger body types in any season. The slim, sleek design offers complete freedom of movement with minimal weight. Four gear loops provide sufficient space for the required gear. The tie-in points are made of high-modulus polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction and for greater durability of the harness.
- Maximum comfort for long suspensions and for larger body types:
- wide waistbelt adapts to larger body types for better pressure distribution
- FUSEFRAME Technology offers a thin and flexible waistbelt for complete freedom of movement with minimal weight
- leg loops adjust with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles for quick adaptation to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- flexible leg loop bridge for maximum comfort when climbing
- Optimized transport of equipment:
- two front gear loops are rigid for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- two rear gear loops are flexible, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- Reinforced for durability:
- reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles in forged aluminum, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
- durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
|Waist belt||65-71 cm||71-77 cm||77-84 cm||84-92 cm||92-100 cm|
|Leg loops||46-56 cm||48-58 cm||52-62 cm||55-65 cm||57-67 cm|
|Weight||320 g||345 g||365 g||400 g||425 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1||1||1|