Freedom of movement
Slim and lightweight design for great freedom of movement.
Comfortable when hanging
Closed-cell FUSEFRAME construction and waistbelt with smooth-seamed edges for increased comfort while hanging.
Five gear loops and a waistbelt compatible with the CARITOOL EVO ice screw holder to optimize efficiency when carrying and placing ice screws.
Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear.
Very comfortable climbing and mountaineering harness for performance sport climbing, trad climbing, and mountaineering
A necessity for climbers who insist on a harness that is more supportive and lightweight! AQUILA is a harness for sport climbing, trad climbing, and mountaineering. The wide, comfortable waistbelt is ideal for all body types and adjustable leg loops adapt to clothing for climbing in any season. With a slim and lightweight design, it gives you great freedom of movement and remains comfortable while hanging. Five large gear loops make it versatile and ideal for use in the mountains or trad climbing excursions, and reinforced tie-in points help provide lasting resistance to rope friction.
- Maximum support while hanging:
- Wide and comfortable waistbelt ideal for larger body types and better pressure distribution
- Waistbelt has smooth-seamed edges for increased comfort
- Leg loops adjust with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles for quick adaptation to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- flexible leg loop bridge for maximum comfort when climbing or during the approach
- FUSEFRAME construction with closed-cell thermoformed foam for consistent comfort throughout the lifespan of the harness
- Breathable, moisture-wicking interior fabric
- Versatile, for climbing or mountaineering:
- Large rear gear loop for racking bulky gear (large cams, nuts, or specific gear)
- Two semi-rigid front gear loops for racking quickdraws, nuts, or belay devices
- Two flexible rear gear loops to easily access and rack quickdraws, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- Capable of racking ice screws with the addition of one or multiple CARITOOL EVO ice screw holders
- Reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with DOUBLEBACK HD buckles in forged aluminum, offering fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
- Durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric
- Harness is compact when folded down
- Adjustable and detachable leg loop elastics
- Freedom of movement:
- Slim and lightweight design
- FUSEFRAME construction for great freedom of movement
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
|Waist belt||71-77 cm||77-84 cm||84-92 cm||92-100 cm|
|Leg loops||48-58 cm||52-62 cm||55-65 cm||57-67 cm|
|Weight||385 g||405 g||435 g||465 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1|