The DoubleBack HD buckle is forged in aluminum and has a rounded, slim design that offers a comfortable grip and easy webbing adjustment.
The clean design of FUSEFRAME Technology: use of thermo-formed foam, which integrates the different yokes into the one layer, produces a unit that is slimmer, cleaner and without pressure points.
Wide waistbelt for maximum comfort and better support.
High-end climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops
With adjustable leg loops, the AQUILA harness is a high-end model ideal for technical and alpine climbing. The FUSEFRAME Technology construction produces a slim, clean, lightweight design that offers excellent comfort. This harness is equipped with four equipment loops that allow optimal organization of equipment, and has DoubleBack HD tightening buckles for quick adjustment of waistbelt and leg loops.
- Optimized weight and comfort:
- clean design of the FUSEFRAME Technology construction offers excellent weight distribution and minimizes pressure points
- thermo-formed foam allows incorporation of strength elements into the layer of foam and thus avoids having pressure points on the yokes
- compact, lightweight waistbelt in thin foam
- no compression points or friction zones on the waistbelt because there are no crossing seams
- fabric fused with the foam for better weight-bearing over the entire harness
- very flexible leg loop attachment bridges for more comfortable walking and climbing
- adjustable leg loops remain adjusted without impeding movement
- Easy adjustment:
- DoubleBack HD buckles in forged aluminum have a slim, rounded design that offers good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment and tightening of the waistbelt and leg loops
- retainers for webbing
- Fully equipped:
- reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- four equipment loops: two high-capacity rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Two rear elastics on detachable buckles to avoid crossing leg loops when donning harness
- Eco-designed harness, incorporating textiles that meet the strictest environmental standards
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
|References||C37AG XS||C37AG S||C37AG M||C37AG L||C37AG XL|
|Waist belt||65-71 cm||71-77 cm||77-84 cm||84-92 cm||92-100 cm|
|Leg loops||46-56 cm||48-58 cm||52-62 cm||55-65 cm||57-67 cm|
|Weight||310 g||330 g||345 g||370 g||385 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|