Cord lock makes it easy to close.
Drain holes in sides and bottom evacuate water efficiently.
Two color-coded loops inside for attaching the rope ends.
Molded upper handle and front handle make it easy to throw and pass the bag.
YARA CLUB 15
Small-capacity rope bag for canyoning
YARA CLUB 15 is a small-capacity canyoning rope bag designed for groups. It can transport a rope, keep it from tangling with other equipment, and facilitate maneuvers at the anchor or when installing a fixed line. The padded back provides buoyancy and two handles improve handling. Multiple drain holes optimize water evacuation. Its construction and reinforced upper handle provide additional durability.
- Easy-to-use rope bag designed for canyoning groups
- Designed to transport a rope, keep it separate from other equipment, and make it easier to take out and put away, the bag can be carried inside the ALCANADRE CLUB 30 and ALCANADRE GUIDE 45 packs
- Foam is integrated in the back of the bag to provide buoyancy
- Cord lock makes it easy to close
- Drain holes in sides and bottom evacuate water efficiently
- Two color-coded loops inside the bag for attaching the rope-ends
- Molded upper handle and front handle make it easy to throw and pass the bag
- Identification panel on the outside makes it easy to identify
- Excellent durability for intensive use:
- TPU material and welded base offer great abrasion resistance
- Ultra-durable cord lock
- Reinforced upper handle with protective sheath
- Weight: 420 g
- Material(s): TPU (PVC-free) material, polyester webbing
|Inner Pack Count||1|