For technical mountaineering and ski mountaineering
Can be donned with both feet on the ground while wearing skis or crampons.
Ultra-lightweight and compact
Bulk is minimized when stored in its pouch.
Adjustable level of comfort
FUSEFRAME Technology with removable foam allows the user to adapt harness comfort to the activity.
Gear carrying capacity
Two gear loops, four additional loops, and ice-screw retainers, to organize and carry gear required for technical outings.
Minimalist pouch allows the harness to be compressed to free up space in your pack.
Ultra-lightweight and adjustable harness for technical mountaineering and ski mountaineering
The lightest Petzl harness! FLY is a minimalist harness specifically designed for technical mountaineering and ski mountaineering. It's easy to put on without removing your skis or crampons, making it a practical solution. It’s also modular, with removable padding in the waistbelt and leg loops, so you can adapt the level of comfort and weight. Gear loops and ice screw retainers allow you to keep your gear within reach.
- Lightweight and compact, ideal for the most demanding mountaineers and skiers:
- Designed for technical mountaineering and ski mountaineering
- Can be donned with both feet on the ground while wearing skis or crampons
- Only 100 g (size M) with comfort foam removed, and 130 g with foam; the extremely low weight and body-hugging fit offer complete freedom of movement, making the harness feel almost imperceptible
- Slim design
- Minimalist pouch allows the harness to be compressed, freeing up space in your pack
- Adjustable level of comfort:
- Innovative buckle-free construction (Petzl patent): sliding toggle lock instead of metal buckle makes it quick and easy to adjust waistbelt, The leg loops are adjusted with a girth hitch
- FUSEFRAME Technology with removable foam, for adapting the comfort level of the harness to the activity; The comfort foam on the leg loops and waistbelt can be easily removed, making the harness even lighter
- Comfort foam optimally distributes the load to make hanging in the harness more comfortable
- Technical and durable:
- Two gear loops and four additional loops to organize and carry gear required for technical outings
- Retainer with silicone interior on each leg loop, for holding an ice screw
- Attachment points, webbing, and gear loops reinforced with high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), for greater resistance to abrasion and rubbing
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UKCA, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry pouch
- Also comes with minimalist pouch for storing the harness when the foam is not in use
|Waist belt||66-76 cm||76-86 cm||86-96 cm|
|Leg loops||50-56 cm||52-58 cm||54-60 cm|
|Weight without foam: 90 g||Weight without foam: 100 g||Weight without foam: 110 g|
|Weight with foam: 120 g||Weight with foam: 130 g||Weight with foam: 140 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|