Ultra-lightweight and compact
Ultra-lightweight and compact: minimal bulk when packed in its pouch.
Dons with both feet on the ground
Can be donned with both feet on the ground while wearing skis or crampons.
Gear carrying capacity
Two gear loops, four additional loops, and ice-screw retainers, to organize and carry gear required for technical outings.
FUSEFRAME Technology with removable foam allows the user to adapt harness comfort to the activity.
Minimalist pouch allows the harness to be compressed to free up space in your pack.
Ultra-lightweight and adjustable harness for technical mountaineering and ski mountaineering, dons with both feet on the ground
The lightest Petzl harness! FLY is a minimalist harness specifically designed for technical mountaineering and ski mountaineering. Allowing you to don the harness without removing your skis or crampons, it’s a practical solution. It’s also modular, with removable waistbelt and leg loop padding, so you can adapt the level of comfort and weight. Multiple gear loops and ice screw retainers allow you to keep your gear within reach.
- Extremely lightweight, for mountaineers and the most demanding skiers:
- Designed for technical mountaineering and ski mountaineering
- Can be donned with both feet on the ground while wearing skis or crampons
- Only 100 g (size M) with comfort foam removed, and 130 g with foam; the extremely low weight and body-hugging fit offer complete freedom of movement, making the harness feel almost imperceptible
- Innovative buckle-free construction (Petzl patent): a sliding toggle lock replaces the metal buckle for quick and easy waistbelt adjustment and the leg loops are adjusted with a girth hitch
- Slim design
- Minimalist pouch allows the harness to be compressed, freeing up space in your pack
- Comfort options:
- FUSEFRAME Technology with removable foam, for adapting the comfort level of the harness to the activity; the foam can be easily removed, making the harness even lighter
- Comfort foam optimally distributes the load to make hanging in the harness more comfortable
- Technical and durable:
- Two gear loops and four additional loops to organize and carry gear required for technical outings
- Retainer with silicone interior on each leg loop, for holding an ice screw
- Attachment points, webbing and gear loops reinforced with high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), for greater resistance to abrasion and rubbing
- Material(s): High-modulus polyethylene, polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
- Also comes with minimalist pouch for stowing the harness when used without foam
|Waist belt||66-76 cm||76-86 cm||86-96 cm|
|Leg loops||50-56 cm||52-58 cm||54-60 cm|
|Weight without foam: 90 g||Weight without foam: 100 g||Weight without foam: 110 g|
|Weight with foam: 120 g||Weight with foam: 130 g||Weight with foam: 140 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|