The sheath is made entirely from aramid, providing better resistance to abrasion, sharp edges, and heat.
Choice of Length
The rope can be customized to a specified length in one-meter increments from 2 to 500 meters.
Markings at the end of the rope on a laser-marked rigid identification label allow for better tracking and longer-lasting markings.
DURALINE 10.5 mm CUSTOM
High-strength, low stretch kernmantle rope that is customizable and made for work at height, rope access, and rescue
The DURALINE 10.5 mm CUSTOM low stretch kernmantle rope is designed for work at height, rope access, and rescue. Its aramid fiber sheath provides better resistance to abrasion, wear, and heat, than a classic rope. The thin diameter makes it flexible and lightweight. It’s equipped with a rigid identification label on the end of the rope for better tracking and durability. The length and packaging are customizable to meet the needs of the user.
- Low stretch kernmantle rope offering better resistance and durability for work at height, rope access, and rescue:
- Sheath is made entirely from aramid fiber, providing excellent resistance to abrasion, wear, sharp edges, and heat
- Twice as resistant to abrasion than the AXIS 11 mm rope
- Two to three times more resistant to sharp edges than the AXIS 11 mm rope
- The rope can tolerate short exposure to a heat source, such as a hot pipe (1)
- Can tolerate accidental exposure to a flame (2)
- Easy to handle:
- Better control when lowering heavy loads
- Ideal for lowering repeatedly or at a consistent speed
- Markings at the end of the rope on a laser-marked rigid identification label, for better tracking and longer-lasting markings
- Customizable length and packaging:
- Rope of a specified length can be ordered in one-meter increments, from 2 to 500 meters
- Individual packaging, in cardboard or a black BUCKET bag
(1) Maximum 5 minutes at 200° C.
(2) Maximum of 3 seconds at 650° C.
Note: Details about tests carried out and results are available at Petzl.com
- Diameter: 10,5 mm
- Material(s): Aramid, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, UKCA, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Weight per meter: 75 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 18 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): inférieure à 6 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: supérieur à 5
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 40 %
- Static elongation: 2,3 %
|Customizable product, available on request|
|Inner Pack Count||1|