When should my rope be replaced?
- Read the technical notice before viewing the following techniques.
- It is important to fully understand the information provided in the technical notice before using this complementary information
- Mastering these techniques requires training.
- Consult a professional before attempting to perform these techniques on your own.
- When you no longer have confidence in it.
- If the sheath is too worn.
- If any defect is showing, like a hernia.
- If it has been subjected to a major fall (or load).
- If it has come into contact with chemicals
- If it is more than 10 years old