Gated ventral attachment point
The ventral attachment point is gated, for optimal connection of the DUAL CANYON GUIDE lanyard, a cutaway sling or a CROLL S or L chest ascender.
Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt provides support and comfort.
The identification panel is integrated in the harness, to better track the equipment throughout its lifespan.
Comfortable, ergonomic harness with integrated protective seat for canyoning
Designed for canyoning, the CANYON GUIDE is a comfortable, ergonomic harness designed for expert users and guides. It features a gated ventral attachment point that allows optimal integration of equipment (lanyard, ascender, cutaway sling, etc.). The gear loops and secondary loops make it easy to carry gear in a variety of situations (progressing, organizing packs, rescue, etc.). The protective seat is durable and interchangeable, and helps protect the wetsuit and harness webbing from abrasion. The stainless steel DOUBLEBACK buckles, the metal attachment point and the reinforced gear loops optimize durability for intensive use. The harness’s identification panel is also reinforced for tracking the harness throughout its lifespan.
- Comfortable and ergonomic canyoning harness designed for expert users and guides:
- ergonomic ventral attachment point is positioned high, facilitating connection of the descender and optimizing comfort during rappels. The attachment point is gated for optimal integration of the DUAL CANYON GUIDE lanyard, a cutaway sling or a CROLL S or L chest ascender
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt provides comfort and support
- adjustment with DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and smooth tightening
- the color coding is identical to that of the CANYON CLUB to simplify demonstrations
- identification panel on inside of waistbelt for easy identification of harness
- Easy to carry and organize gear:
- four pre-shaped gear loops, two horizontal and two vertical, for easier gear transport
- four secondary loops for attaching light bags and the descender
- the loop under the ventral attachment point is ideal for attaching a heavier bag or for creating a deviation and can also be used to transfer a person during rescue
- Excellent durability for intensive use:
- durable, metal attachment point
- protective seat is durable and interchangeable, designed to protect the wetsuit and harness webbing from abrasion. Two additional colors are available as accessories
- stainless steel DOUBLEBACK buckles offer superior durability, even in salty environments
- webbing designed for intensive use and smooth adjustment
- reinforced gear loops with protective sheath
- identification panel integrated in the harness, to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- easy to clean
- Available in two sizes
- Material(s): high-modulus polyethylene webbing, closed-cell foam, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) seat, stainless steel buckles
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12 277 type C, UIAA
|Waist belt||65-95 cm||75-120 cm|
|Leg loops||40-65 cm||40-75 cm|
|Weight||870 g||920 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1|