Gated ventral attachment point
The ventral attachment point is gated for optimal connection of the DUAL CANYON GUIDE lanyard, a cutaway sling, or a CROLL S or L chest ascender.
Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt provides support and comfort.
The identification panel is integrated in the harness, to better track the equipment throughout its lifespan.
Comfortable, ergonomic harness with integrated protective seat for canyoning
Are you ready to rappel great vertical distances? Glide down natural slides and go from one waterfall to the next? CANYON GUIDE is a comfortable and ergonomic canyoning harness designed for independent users and guides. The gated ventral attachment point allows gear to be easily connected (such as a lanyard, rope clamp, or cutaway sling). The gear loops and secondary loops make it easy to carry gear in a variety of situations (such as while progressing, organizing packs, or during rescue). Durable and interchangeable, the seat effectively protects your wetsuit and harness webbing from abrasion. The stainless steel DOUBLEBACK buckles, metal attachment point, and reinforced gear loops make the harness durable and suited for intensive use. The identification panel is also reinforced so you can track the harness throughout its lifespan.
- Comfortable and ergonomic canyoning harness designed for independent users and guides:
- Ergonomic ventral attachment point is positioned high, making it easier to connect the descender and optimizing comfort during rappels; attachment point is gated for optimal integration of the DUAL CANYON GUIDE lanyard, a cutaway sling, or a CROLL S or L chest ascender
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt provides comfort and support
- Adjusts using DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and smooth tightening
- Color coding is identical to that of the CANYON CLUB to simplify demonstrations
- Identification panel on inside of waistbelt for easy identification of harness
- Easy to carry and organize gear:
- Four pre-shaped gear loops, two horizontal and two vertical, for easier gear transport
- Four secondary loops for attaching light bags and the descender
- The loop under the ventral attachment point is ideal for attaching a heavier bag or for creating a deviation, and can also be used to transfer a person during rescue
- Excellent durability for intensive use:
- Durable metal attachment point
- Protective seat is durable and interchangeable, to protect the wetsuit and harness webbing from abrasion, and two additional colors are available as accessories
- Stainless steel DOUBLEBACK buckles are very durable, even in salty environments
- Webbing designed for intensive use and smooth adjustment
- Reinforced gear loops with protective sheath
- Identification panel integrated in the harness to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Easy to clean
- Available in two sizes
- Material(s): High-modulus polyethylene webbing, closed-cell foam, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) seat, stainless steel buckles
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12 277 type C, UIAA
|Waist belt||65-95 cm||75-120 cm|
|Leg loops||40-65 cm||40-75 cm|
|Weight||870 g||920 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|