Running the strap over the upper back improves comfort by distributing the weight of the user over the shoulders.
Chest harness for seat harnesses
The CHEST'AIR chest harness transforms the ASPIC, FALCON or FALCON MOUNTAIN seat harness into a helivac harness. Connects simply to the harness ventral attachment point for rapid installation. It adapts easily to all body types with its DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles on the shoulder straps and ventral strap.
- Transforms the ASPIC, FALCON or FALCON MOUNTAIN seat harness into a helivac harness
- Connects quickly to the ventral attachment point of the seat harness
- Textile sternal attachment point does not interfere when not in use
- Ventral straps and shoulder straps equipped with DOUBLEBACK buckles to quickly adapt the chest harness to all body types
- Chest size: 145 cm maximum
- Weight: 495 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 12277 type D
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum