Comfortable suspensions and durability
Wide leg loop straps offer better weight distribution between the thighs and the pelvis. Leg loops reinforced with TPU for greater resistance to abrasion.
Efficient rope ascents
Lower position of attachment points optimizes efficiency of rope ascents.
Three gear loops on each side, for transport and organization of a large amount of equipment.
Comfortable, durable caving harness
Durable and comfortable, the AVEN caving harness carries you through your subterranean explorations with ease. With a waistbelt and leg loops reinforced with foam, it provides comfortable support as you progress. Designed with durable materials around the attachment points, leg loops, and gear loops, it offers long-lasting wear resistance. The attachment points are positioned as low as possible to make rope ascents easier and more efficient. Six gear loops, two slots for CARITOOL tool holders, and a bag tether attachment loop are included for carrying and organizing gear.
- Comfortable when hanging:
- Wide foam on waistbelt provides great comfort and support without hindering general mobility or rope ascents
- Closed-cell foam waistbelt helps prevent water absorption and keeps the harness comfortable throughout its lifespan
- Wide leg loop straps offer better weight distribution between the thighs and the pelvis
- Leg loop buckles are positioned between the legs to limit the risk of snagging in narrow passages
- Enhanced durability:
- Leg loops reinforced with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for greater resistance to abrasion
- Waistbelt backing in polyester
- Gear loops made of extremely durable high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE)
- Polyester webbing maintains smooth adjustment over time
- Attachment points entirely reinforced in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for great durability
- Rear buckle with wear protector webbing flap
- Efficient rope ascents:
- Lower position of attachment points optimizes efficiency of rope ascents
- Three gear loops on each side for carrying and organizing a large amount of gear
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Differently colored safety stitching for easy identification of harness size (yellow stitching for Size 1, black stitching for Size 2)
- Loop made of high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for tethering a bag
- Material(s): High-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), steel, closed-cell foam
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA
|Waist belt||60-85 cm||80-102 cm|
|Leg loops||42-62 cm||52-72 cm|
|Weight||465 g||520 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|