Reverso mode for belaying one or two seconds; commonly used on multi-pitch climbs.
V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking.
Durable and lightweight.
Lightweight multipurpose descender/belay device for use with one or two rope strands, allowing the second to be belayed from the anchor
The lightweight REVERSO is a multi-functional belay/rappel device designed for rock climbing, multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering. It can be used to belay a climber and to rappel, and in Reverso mode can be used to belay one or two second climbers. The specific design of the rope channels facilitates smooth rope glide and reduces wear. It is compatible with most rope diameters: single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
- Simple to use:
- feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope
- rope glides smoothly through the device
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- rope installation diagrams for belaying and Reverso mode are engraved on the device
- Multipurpose use for rock climbing, multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering:
- can be used to belay a climber or to rappel on one or two rope strands
- Reverso mode allows the user to belay one or two seconding climbers with assisted braking
- release hole allows the belayer to give slack to a seconding climber using just one carabiner
- Lightweight and durable:
- compact and ultra-lightweight: only 57 g
- the rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
- compatible with most dynamic rope diameters (single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm)
- Weight: 57 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- Material(s): aluminum frame
- Certification(s): EN 15151-2, UIAA
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|