How do I retire my gear?
Whether you’re retiring your helmet, headlamp, harness, or hardware, it is important to properly manage the last stage of your gear’s life. Below, you’ll find a guide to the gear retirement process. How can you make it unusable? Where should you dispose of it?
Download the Guidelines for retiring your equipment [.pdf - 1.2Mo]
Other questions :
- How do I buy a Petzl product?
- How do I find out when my PPE was manufactured?
- Before sending a defective product to Petzl, is there a specific procedure with a file number and a return date?
- What is Petzl's guarantee policy?
- How do I find Petzl retailers around the world?
- What is the lifetime of my Petzl equipment?
- What is the inspection process of PPE?
- How do I contact Petzl?
- What is PPE?
- How can I find out the age of my Petzl PPE?
- How do I care appropriately for my Petzl equipment?
- How should I store my equipment?
- When should I retire my equipment?
- What does WLL mean?
- How can I label or identify a sling?