The bag can store up to 110 meters of 11 mm diameter rope.
A roll top closure provides optimal protection against moisture.
Padded shoulder straps make it comfortable to carry.
The two large handles allow the bag to be carried by hand and can also haul up to 50 kg.
Medium-capacity freestanding bag
Simple and durable, the BUCKET 30 rope bag allows you to store up to 110 meters of 11 mm diameter rope. It remains upright and keeps its shape, even when empty, for easy access to the inside of the bag. It has padded shoulder straps for comfort, an exterior pocket to store personal items, and a marking area for quick identification of the contents of the bag. Its construction of TPU tarp material allows regular to intensive use. Available in three colors: yellow, red, and black.
- Freestanding rope bag:
- 30 liters of volume can store up to 110 meters of 11 mm diameter rope
- Two interior loops make it possible to attach the two rope-ends for quick identification
- Four interior loops for racking equipment or connecting a TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Roll top closure to provide optimal protection against moisture
- Two large, comfortable handles for carrying by hand and hauling up to 50 kg
- A handle allows for positioning at the workstation
- Adjustable shoulder straps for carrying on the back
- External zippered pocket for personal items
- Marking area on the outside to quickly identify the contents of the bag
- Excellent durability for intensive use:
- High-strength TPU (PVC-free) tarp material for regular to intensive use; it is resistant to UV exposure (doesn’t fade), to oil, grease, and high and low temperatures, chlorine-free (no odor), and recyclable
- Water-resistant fabric
- Available in three colors (yellow, red and black)
- Weight: 735 g
- Material(s): TPU, nylon, polyester, polypropylene
- Maximum load: 50 kg (according to the protocol for the EN ISO 21898:2006 standard)
|Volume||30 liters||30 liters||30 liters|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|