What you need to know about the SWIFT RL PRO
With 900 lumens of lighting power, the SWIFT RL PRO is Petzl’s brightest compact headlamp. Lightweight and rechargeable, the SWIFT RL PRO features REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology, which automatically adjusts brightness to user needs. Equipped with mixed and focused beams, as well as white and red lighting, technicians will simply love this headlamp in the workshop, for small maintenance jobs, and for concerts and shows.
February 17 2020
Rope access and confined space
- Light and bright, the SWIFT RL PRO weighs only 123 grams and provides up to 900 lumens of lighting power.
- The mixed and focused beams mean high-performance lighting® both close up and far away, as well as when on the move.
- The SWIFT RL PRO headlamp also includes a red lighting mode that combines visual comfort with discretion.
- Our REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology means minimal handling required. Through the integrated light sensor, beam shape and brightness adjust automatically, extending battery life.
- For close-range work (REACTIVE LIGHTING®), the SWIFT RL PRO provides 100 lumens of lighting power, bright enough to see 35 meters ahead and offer up to 50 hours of battery life.
- In proximity lighting mode (REACTIVE LIGHTING®), the SWIFT RL PRO provides 300 lumens of lighting power, bright enough to see 55 meters ahead and offer up to 40 hours of battery life.
- In distance-vision mode (REACTIVE LIGHTING®), the SWIFT RL PRO provides 550 lumens of lighting power, bright enough to see 150 meters ahead and offer up to 50 hours of battery life.
- When on the move (REACTIVE LIGHTING®), the SWIFT RL PRO provides 900 lumens of lighting power, bright enough to see 150 meters ahead and offer up to 30 hours of battery life, with a guaranteed minimum of 2 hours.
- This headlamp can also be used in STANDARD LIGHTING mode by simply holding the on/off button down.
- The SWIFT RL PRO comes with a headband (removable and washable) for normal wear, as well as a mounting plate to attach it to any Petzl helmet. The additional accessory mounting plates and clips make it compatible with most other helmets.
- The SWIFT RL PRO is simple and easy to use, with just one button for all functions: ON/OFF, lighting modes and levels, and lock off.
- The button includes a LOCK function that allows you to manually lock off the headlamp to keep it from accidentally switching on in your bag or tool belt, or to lock in a specific lighting configuration during use.
- The 2350 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery can easily be charged using a micro-USB cable. Charge time: 6 hours.
- The SWIFT RL PRO includes a five-level indicator to let you know how much battery power remains when you turn on or turn off your headlamp.
- IPX4 certification guarantees resistance to extreme weather conditions.
The SWIFT RL PRO headlamp ensures the right lighting at the right time to provide the brightness you need for small maintenance jobs, for precision when attention to detail is required, or for total discretion when necessary.