Installing the friction saver
The system enables multiple setup configurations on the branch: wrap-around or choked.
It has an adjuster that allows precise length adjustment of the friction saver.
Installing the rope
Rope installation is possible only if the friction saver is correctly set up and the gated attachment point is locked.
Easily retrievable system
The slimness of the strap and buckle helps reduce the risk of the friction saver getting stuck in the tree during retrieval.
Adjustable friction saver for tree care that is easily retrievable from the ground and has an integrated pulley and choking function.
Designed for tree care, the EJECT friction saver allows the work rope to be set up without damaging the tree, even in narrow forks. It offers multiple setup configurations on one or two branches and has a choke adjuster that allows precise length adjustment of the friction saver. Rope ascents and movement in the tree are optimized with the very high-efficiency pulley, which facilitates rope glide at the anchor. The included retrieval ball makes the system easily retrievable from the ground.
- Adjustable friction saver allows the work rope to be set up without harming the tree:
- Multiple setup configurations on the branch: wrap-around or choked; it is also possible to link two anchors for small branches
- Choking function with adjuster allows precise length adjustment of the strap
- Special design helps protect the tree
- Comes with 1.5 m replaceable, high-visibility strap that can be connected to another 1.5 or 2.5 m strap to lengthen the friction saver and enable work on larger trees
- Rope installation is possible only if the friction saver is correctly set up and the gated attachment point is locked
- Gated attachment point remains locked as long as the rope is installed in the pulley
- Recommended for use on doubled rope (DdRT/MRS); the system may also be used on a single rope (SRT/SRS) (more information in the Instructions for Use)
- Optimal efficiency:
- The integrated very high-efficiency pulley optimizes rope glide at the anchor
- Two-person use is possible for carrying out a rescue
- System is easily retrievable from the ground:
- Once the rope comes out of the pulley, the attachment point unlocks via the retrieval ball
- 21 mm yellow retrieval ball, specially designed for the EJECT friction saver, allows for easy retrieval from the ground
- Strap and loop are slim to reduce the risk of getting the friction saver stuck in the tree
- The EJECT friction saver allows the user to work in compliance with the ANSI Z133 standard
- Breaking strength: 25 kN
- Maximum load: 250 kg
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B, CE EN 12278, UKCA, EAC, TS 16415
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, polyester
- Weight: 490 g
- Min. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 28 mm
- Efficiency: 95 %
|Inner Pack Count||1|