Lanyard designed for via ferrata users weighing 40 to 120 kg.
Optimal comfort, thanks to EASHOOK carabiners and to retractable arms equipped with anti-twist system.
Retractable HDPE arms, for equipment that is durable and suitable for intensive use.
Via ferrata lanyard with EASHOOK carabiners and anti-twist system, for users weighing 40 to 120 kg
The SCORPIO EASHOOK via ferrata lanyard is designed for users weighing 40 to 120 kg in compliance with the EN 958 standard: 2017. It is equipped with two EASHOOK carabiners with a wide opening that adapt to all hand sizes. The two retractable arms are equipped with an anti-twist system for more comfort. Its great durability is well suited for regular rental use in parks.
- Lanyard for users weighing 40 to 120 kg:
- lanyard conforms to the EN 958 standard: 2017, for a wide range of weights of users
- two elasticized arms have long extension capacity to adapt to all shapes
- ultra-compact absorption-by-tearing system (Petzl patent)
- short connection of lanyard to the harness limits interference when walking
- two elasticized arms are mounted on a SWIVEL anti-twist system to facilitate manipulations
- short arm can be used for resting on a rung
- EASHOOK captive carabiners with automatic locking system, adapt to all hand sizes
- Durable design for intensive use:
- zippered protective storage case protects the energy absorber
- retractable HDPE (high-density polyethylene) arms and aluminum carabiners are very durable
- designed for greater comfort and intensive use (groups)
- Length of lanyard (without carabiners): - retracted: 84.5 cm - extended: 115.5 cm - short arm: 36 cm
- Material(s): high-density polyethylene, polyester, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 958 : 2017, VG11 2013, UIAA
- Carabiners: CE EN 12275 type K, UIAA