Lanyard designed for via ferrata users weighing 40 to 120 kg.
Optimal comfort, thanks to EASHOOK carabiners and to retractable arms equipped with anti-twist system.
Retractable HMPE arms, for equipment that is durable and suitable for intensive use.
Via ferrata lanyard with EASHOOK carabiners and anti-twist system
The SCORPIO EASHOOK via ferrata lanyard is designed for users weighing 40 to 120 kg, in compliance with the EN 958:2017 standard. It is equipped with two EASHOOK carabiners with a wide opening that adapt to all hand sizes. The two retractable arms are equipped with an anti-twist system for more comfort. Its great durability is well suited for regular rental use in parks.
- Lanyard for users weighing 40 to 120 kg:
- lanyard conforms to the EN 958 standard: 2017, for a wide range of weights of users
- two elasticized arms have long extension capacity to adapt to all shapes
- ultra-compact absorption-by-tearing system (Petzl patent)
- short connection of lanyard to the harness limits interference when walking
- two elasticized arms are mounted on a SWIVEL anti-twist system to facilitate manipulations
- short arm can be used for resting on a rung
- EASHOOK captive carabiners with automatic locking system, adapt to all hand sizes
- Durable design for intensive use:
- zippered protective storage case protects the energy absorber
- retractable HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) arms and aluminum carabiners are very durable
- designed for greater comfort and intensive use (groups)
- Length of lanyard (without carabiners): - retracted: 84.5 cm - extended: 115.5 cm - short arm: 36 cm
- Material(s): high-modulus polyethylene, polyester, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 958 : 2017, VG11 2013, UIAA
- Carabiners: CE EN 12275 type K, UIAA
|Inner Pack Count||1|