Lanyard designed for via ferrata users weighing 40 to 120 kg.
EASHOOK carabiners and retractable arms with anti-twist system provide optimal comfort.
Retractable HMPE arms make it durable and suitable for intensive use.
Via ferrata lanyard with EASHOOK carabiners and anti-twist system
The SCORPIO EASHOOK via ferrata lanyard is designed for users weighing 40 to 120 kg, in compliance with the EN 958: 2017 standard. It is equipped with two large-opening EASHOOK carabiners, suitable for a variety of hand sizes. The two retractable arms are equipped with an anti-twist system for more comfort. Its great durability is well suited for regular use by independent users, as well as for rent in adventure parks.
- Lanyard for users weighing 40 to 120 kg:
- Lanyard conforms to the EN 958 standard: 2017, for a wide range of weights of users
- Two elasticized arms have long extension capacity to adapt to different heights
- Ultra-compact absorption-by-tearing system (Petzl patent)
- Piece connecting the lanyard to the harness is short, limiting interference when walking
- Two elasticized arms are mounted on a SWIVEL anti-twist system for easier use
- Short arm can be used for resting on a rung
- EASHOOK captive carabiners with automatic locking system, suitable for a variety of hand sizes
- Durable design for intensive use:
- Zippered protective storage case protects the energy absorber
- Retractable high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) arms and aluminum carabiners are very durable
- Designed for greater comfort and intensive use (groups)
- Length of lanyard (without carabiners): - Retracted: 84.5 cm - Extended: 115.5 cm - Short arm: 36 cm
- Material(s): High-modulus polyethylene, polyester, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 958 : 2017, VG11 2013, UKCA, UIAA
- Carabiners: CE EN 12275 type K, UIAA
|Inner Pack Count||1|