Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, EPP foam liner, and EPS foam liner makes for an ideally compact helmet.
The design provides greater coverage and is lower at the back of the head for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal, and rear impact.
Four clips for headlamp attachment.
Durable and versatile helmet for climbing and mountaineering
A durable and protective helmet for all of your adventures! BOREO is great for climbing, via ferrata, canyoning, and caving. The thick shell provides optimal resistance against impacts and scuffs. The design provides greater coverage for enhanced head protection, and is compact and ventilated for maximum comfort.
- Hard outer shell is impact- and scratch-resistant for optimal durability
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, EPP foam liner, and EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- Flexible headband conforms well to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front, and rear impacts:
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Lower in the rear, the design provides greater coverage for enhanced protection
- Stable and comfortable fit, with foam liners on the entire inner shell
- Versatile for a variety of activities:
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, and canyoning
- Four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UKCA, UIAA
|Weight||285 g||295 g||285 g||295 g||285 g||295 g|
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Weight||285 g||295 g||285 g||M/L g|
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||295 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||TN years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||3|