Triple-Action Gate Opening
Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves.
Installing the Rope
The rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
Red Visual Indicator
The red indicator provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked.
The swivel can be used with ropes and slings for easier rigging and allows most carabiners to rotate, meeting European standards.
Very high efficiency, compact single pulley with swivel
Possible to open, even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN S1 OPEN pulley is designed for maximum simplicity in setting up haul or load deviation systems and tensioned highlines. Compact, reducing weight and bulk, which is especially useful during technical rescue. The sheave with sealed ball bearings provides excellent efficiency. The swivel facilitates operations, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load and direct connection of carabiners, ropes, or slings.
- Compact pulley designed for maximum simplicity in setting up haul or load deviation systems and tensioned highlines for work at height and technical rescue, when weight and size are important factors:
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- The rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Optimal efficiency:
- Mid-size diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for great efficiency
- Facilitates operations, thanks to the swivel:
- Allows pulley to be oriented under load
- Ropes or slings can be threaded for easier rigging
- Allows most carabiners to rotate, meeting European standards
- Weight: 145 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 2500 Pulley Technical Use, UKCA, UIAA
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Maximum working load: 2,5 x 2 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|