The oval and symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner. The CAPTIV positioning bar promotes loading of the carabiner along the major axis, reduces the risk of rotation and keeps it integrated with the device.
Fluid interior design of OXAN carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
To ensure optimal efficiency, OXAN carabiners use the Keylock system: the body/gate interface does not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
High-strength oval carabiner
OXAN is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the carabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures. It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. OXAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in European or international versions. OXAN can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Available in European or international versions
- Also available in black
- Material(s): steel
|References||M72A TL||M72A SL||M72A TLA||M72A TLN||M72A SLN|
|Certification(s)||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC||CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12, EAC||CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12, EAC||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC|
|Major axis strength||38 kN||38 kN||38 kN||38 kN||38 kN|
|Minor axis strength||16 kN||16 kN||16 kN||16 kN||16 kN|
|Open gate strength||15 kN||15 kN||15 kN||15 kN||15 kN|
|Gate opening||22 mm||22 mm||20 mm||20 mm||22 mm|
|Weight||195 g||185 g||230 g||230 g||185 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1||1||1|