Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves.
The rope can be installed in the MINI TRAXION pulley when it is connected to the anchor.
The red indicator provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked.
When the cam is locked in a raised position, it allows the MINI TRAXION to be used as a simple pulley.
Compact and drop-resistant high-efficiency progress-capture pulley
Possible to open, even when attached to the anchor, the MINI TRAXION progress-capture pulley is designed for setting up haul systems. With a medium-diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly suitable for hauling mid-weight loads. Compact, reducing weight and bulk, which is especially useful during technical rescue and rope access work.
- Drop-resistant and easy to operate:
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Rope can be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Designed for hauling mid-weight loads:
- Mid-size diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for great efficiency
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under a variety of conditions, such as when the ropes are frozen or dirty
- May be used as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Hole in the cam for installation of a remote control cord
- Weight: 150 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12278, CE EN 12841 type B, UKCA, NFPA 2500 Technical Use Pulley and Rope grab
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 32 mm
- Breaking strength - pulley: 10 kN x 2 = 20 kN
- Breaking strength - rope clamp: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 93 %
|Inner Pack Count||1|